Usage: Carefully open the box and take out the Oxitech pulse oximeter. Open the battery lid and insert 2 AAA alkaline batteries inside. Close the lid back and press a button one time on the Oxitech pulse oximeter. Wait for a few seconds until the screen is on and some words are displayed. Then, insert the Oxitech pulse oximeter into one of your fingertips and wait calmly. Let the device calculate your pulse rate and oxygen rate. This will only take a few seconds for you to get the results.
The final result will be shown after a few seconds. If the reading is facing another direction, press the button beside the display screen one time and the results will turn towards you. Once done, just take out the Oxitech pulse oximeter from your finger without pressing any button. Now you can record the reading in your notebook. Further explanation on how to use the Oxitech pulse oximeter can be obtained from the guideline provided by our supplier.
Certification(s) and Award(s):
- Malaysia MDA (Medical Device Authority) CE Status: This certification is an approval by the Medical Device Authority (MDA) Malaysia to show that the medical device is safe to use. Every medical device that will be sold needs to have this certificate to ensure the customer that the medical tools followed the safety guideline provided by MDA. Thus, our Oxitech pulse oximeter has received the certificate and is guaranteed safe to be used for everyone.
Packaging: Each pulse oximeter device is packed in a box. Only 1 pulse oximeter device in every box. Every Oxitech pulse oximeter weighs 35 grams (0.07 pounds) per box. The box is made to be able to recycle and reuse. Small and easy to bring anywhere, the packaging is designed as shown in the picture for easy purposes.
Shipping: The shipping will be done after we have received the confirmation order made by our clients. Shipping will only be done for a minimum order of 1 x 20 feet size container load. This is to ensure our supplier did not face any profit loss due to shipping in small quantity orders. However, a 1 x pallet size container is still acceptable as a trial selling point. The duration for our customer to receive the package depends on the customer’s address. We hope our buyers can patiently wait to receive our Oxitech pulse oximeter.
Storage instruction(s): Storing our Oxitech pulse oximeter is as easy as ABC. You can reuse the packaging that is provided with the product to store your pulse oximeter device safely. The package is designed excellently to protect all the goods from damage either from cracking while being transported or when the box accidentally slips and falls. Reuse the box and you do not need to worry about your pulse oximeter being damaged easily.
Maybe if you have kids who like to play with everything they saw, we advise our client to store the Oxitech pulse oximeter in a high place where it is out of children’s reach. Storing inside a high cabinet is the best option to make sure your kid would not easily destroy the medicinal device. This way, not only your children would not play with the device, but storing it inside the cabinet can prevent dust from contaminating the apparatus.
Oxitech Pulse Oximeter Overview
If you are searching for a pulse oximeter medical device with an MDA certificate, we have the product for you. Our Oxitech pulse oximeter is a good gadget to measure your oxygen and pulse rate correctly. Accurate and reliable, our medical gadgets come with a technology that allows the consumer to turn the display in two direction setting. Widely used, our pulse oximeter uses an organic light-emitting diode (OLED) to create a more HD picture to help the users see the result correctly. Not only that, our Oxitech pulse oximeter can work as long as you want with the help of 2 AAA alkaline batteries. Once the battery died, you do not have to buy a new set of pulse oximeters, but you only need to buy a new battery which is way cheaper, affordable and reachable in every supermarket and store.
Oxitech Pulse Oximeter Specification(s)
- Carefully open the box of the Oxitech pulse oximeter.
- Open the battery lid and insert 2 AAA alkaline batteries correctly.
- Close the battery lid.
- Press the button beside the display screen to see if the device is working or not.
- Once the screen is on, insert your fingertip into the medical device.
- Wait calmly for the device to read your pulse.
- After a few seconds, the results will be shown on the screen.
- Press the button one time if the results are facing another direction.
- Reuse the packaging of the Oxitech pulse oximeter to preserve your device safely.
- Place the pulse oximeter gadget in a place where it is out of children’s reach.
- Store inside a cabinet.
- This device is an Oxitech pulse oximeter which is to read your pulse rate.
- Our Oxitech pulse oximeter has been approved by Malaysia MDA (Medical Device Authority) and has obtained the certificate.
- Each box contains only 1 pulse oximeter device.
- To activate the device, please insert 2 AAA alkaline batteries in the pulse oximeter.
- Product of China.
- Uses an organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen for the display.
- The Oxitech pulse oximeter has 2 direction display.
- The alarm included oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR).
- Parameters included oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR) and perfusion index (PI).
- The applicable range for the gadget is for adults.
- Accuracy result for oxygen saturation (SpO2).