• French fries Shoestring is produced at Malaysian French Fries factory
• Raw potato is imported from Europe to create excellent European-style French fries. Shoestring French fries with 7mm long potatoes are suitable for fried chicken, steak, European dishes, etc.
• Products are distributed in major supermarkets: Vinmart, Big C, Lotte Mart, Aeon Mall, etc. And is trusted by many European and Asian restaurants nationwide.
Cooking instruction: Used as food ingredients for processing into dishes:
• Fry in fryer: Preheat the oil up to 175oC and fill the fry with French fries. Fry for about 3 minutes or until the fries turn yellow and crispy, then take out.
• Fry in pan: Pour vegetable oil into a pan and heat the oil. Add the fries for 3-10 minutes or until the fries turn yellow and crispy, then take out.
• Fry in microwave: Preheat the oven to 230°C, spread the fries evenly into the tray, place in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the fries turn yellow and crispy then take out.
© 2007 - 2023 DagangHalal.com. All Rights Reserved. Developed and maintained by DagangAsia Network Holding Sdn. Bhd. (1344481-V)
This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 11 or above, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.